Comments

• seems cool. i'm not that good, so i have to wait and see how it plays

• Interested to see the changes once we can play with them. Juri looks like she got some decent buffs.
  • I love how they mention all these changed hitboxes and hurtboxes but can't be fucked to tell us how they were adjusted.

• > @Patrick said:
    > I love how they mention all these changed hitboxes and hurtboxes but can't be fucked to tell us how they were adjusted.

Right? I’m worried by my man Zeku’s changes to the crouching MP. I use that move like my life depends on it.
  • @Explode said:

Right? I’m worried by my man Zeku’s changes to the crouching MP. I use that move like my life depends on it.

I hope they made it super stubby and slow.

• Cammy is one of my mains and it looks like she got some buffs and some nerfs. So I wonder if it's just going to end up coming out in the wash.

• @fdinolfo said:
    Cammy is one of my mains and it looks like she got some buffs and some nerfs. So I wonder if it's just going to end up coming out in the wash.

They're not just attacking the character balance, they seem to be going after the meta itself. I wonder if that's why they're being vague with the collision tweaks - maybe most of them wouldn't come out looking like legit buffs or nerfs anyway.

• Five days away!

• 21 GB for the update. Just so you all know.

• James Chen explains the notes better than Capcom. It's not comprehensive since there were some things even he wasn't able to discern with Capcom's language choices, but...

System changes:
    Ryu, Ken, Chunli, Cammy:
    Nash, Dictator, Claw, Dhalsim, Zangief, Karin:
    R.Mika, Birdie, Necalli, Rashid, Laura, FANG:
    Season 1 DLC characters:
    Season 2 DLC characters: