What are you playing this weekend?

Hooray! Three day weekend. Somebody has to have plans better than mine. In between sleep and work, I’m going to start Shadow Of The Collosus and restart Skyrim. I think I broke the law so much in the game that I pretty much broke it.

So what are you playing this weekend?

Comments

• Oh shit, this brings me back. :smiley:

Probably not much since I'm putting in full hours making sure we have gobs of content for the site launch in April, but I'm hoping to sneak in some Dissidia, ST, and AE while I'm at it.

• I planned on spending it vegging out with Dynasty Warriors 9. But the game turned out.... not so good. So it's probably going to be me replaying Bayonetta 2 on the Switch and late night sessions of Dragon's Crown. I have such a huge backlog and I keep going back to games I have played the ever living hell out of.

• @N3MO said:
    I planned on spending it vegging out with Dynasty Warriors 9. But the game turned out.... not so good. So it's probably going to be me replaying Bayonetta 2 on the Switch and late night sessions of Dragon's Crown. I have such a huge backlog and I keep going back to games I have played the ever living hell out of.

To be fair that's how you know they're good games.

• i have been switching between finihing up my first playthru of battletech and playing darksouls remasterd

• I'm still working on Octopath Traveler